All education facilities have a responsibility to keep their environments clean, hygienic and safe for all their staff and students. It supports the learning, teaching and overall health of anyone under their care, and Janitorial Direct Ltd have the experience and services to help.
The Importance Of Hygiene In The Education Sector
From spotless reception areas to sparkling clean washrooms, we know the importance of maintaining a hygienic environment within your education facility. Not only are these areas under frequent scrutiny from staff, parents, students and inspectors, but cleanliness in these areas is imperative to prevent the spread of illness and infection.
School bathrooms and classrooms can be a breeding ground for bacteria, due to the wide turnover of students and the lack of time in between lessons or lectures for cleaning. Thankfully, that’s where Janitorial Direct comes in. We can help you:
- Ensure compliance with health & safety standards
- Reduce pupil absences & boost attendance
- Maintain a great reputation
- Keep students and staff safe, healthy and happy
Thanks to our extensive range of hygienic equipment and comprehensive management services, you can be safe in the knowledge that germ spread is kept to a minimum and that your education facility is fully compliant with regulations.
Which services does Janitorial Direct offer to schools, colleges & universities?
- Discrete service – our friendly and professional operators work around you
- 100% compliant – our services adhere to the workplace, water and environmental regulations, and our operators are CRB-checked too
- Bespoke service contracts – Our competitively-priced plans are customisable to your needs.
How can I reduce pupil absence in my school?
- Bathrooms - from soaps and sanitisers to sanitary waste and towels, you should address every point of contact in washrooms to prevent the spread of bacteria
- Classrooms - use sanitation points near entryways to prevent the spread of germs during and after classes, and on common surfaces like door handles or desks
- Common areas - facilities managers and cleaners should conduct and keep track of regular cleaning throughout public areas of your education facility
How can you prevent the spread of COVID-19 in education facilities?
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, all education facilities should:
- Maintain strict hygiene routines throughout
- Provide sanitation stations in public areas
- Provide students with necessary sanitation disposal facilities
- Ensure correct ventilation of classrooms and lecture halls
- Encourage students to regularly wash their hands
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of washrooms
Thanks to managed washroom services from Janitorial Direct, we can take the concern and stress out of COVID-19 prevention, and put hygiene management in the safe and knowledgeable hands of our experts.
Do you provide transfer notes?
See how Janitorial Direct Washroom Services can help you.
Bins serviced discreetly in the cubical. A liner service. Different colour and sizes available. Various frequency of service available. Duty of care certs.More Info
For Care and Nursing homes - 360 litre, 770 litre and 1100 litre Bins available. Yellow bag (offensive) and red bag (Hazardous) waste. Various frequency.More Info
Rental and regular service of this highly popular system. Often people’s preference.More Info
Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Blue lids. Different sizes. Discharged Needles, Partially Discharged, Pharmaceutical Waste, Anatomical Waste. Transfer notes, Duty of care certs provided.More Info
Rental of Flush Controls. Can save you £1,000 per annum by reducing Water Waste and improving environmental effect. Sensiflush.More Info
Foam and Liquid Soap Dispenser replenished on a weekly two weekly and monthly basis. Providing hand care for Customers, Staff, Pupils and Visitors alike.More Info
Keep a fresh clean smell in your environment with regular service Air Care Units.More Info
Improve Air Quality with a rental system. UV Light and Ozone Technology cleans and sanitizers Toilets, Changing Rooms, Bars, Refectories.More Info
Enzyme toilet and urinal cleaning systems, service monthly to promote cleaner environmental and eco friendly Washroom FacilitiesMore Info
A wide range of rental Hand Dryers available UK wide. Massive cost saving over hand towels.More Info
Alcohol Gel Dispensers on Rental. Preventing Covid 19, Cif Dif , MRSA etc serviced regularly on rental.More Info
Providing essentials to Staff, Customers, Pupils, Visitor and Suppliers. Serviced regularly on rental.More Info
Improve Productivity, Hydration and Staff, Customers and Vaster Wellbeing with a Water Cooler on rental.More Info
Regular collection and disposal, 65litre, 360 litre, 770 litre and 1100 litre bins available. For day Nurseries, Primary Schools, Medical and GP Environments, Community Centres. All paper work provided.More Info