Prochem Ultrapac Renovate
A highly concentrated multi-surface, heavy duty industrial cleaner for use on floors, walls, carpets, hard surfaces, porous surfaces and many other professional and disaster restoration applications. Ultrapac Renovate contains a unique solvent-free formula designed to penetrate and lift carbon, soot, smoke, grease, rubber and deeply ingrained soils.
- Solvent-free heavy-duty restoration cleaner for soot, carbon, grease, smoke & ingrained soil on floors, walls, ceilings, plastics, carpets, metals, safety flooring and sealed wood.
- Removes dry soot, carbon, fire residues, filtration soils and draught marks on carpets, fabrics and other surfaces.
- Highly effective pre-spray on polypropylene carpets.
- Can be used in conjunction with B151 Oxibrite.
- Cationic solvent-free formula “pulls out” soils by neutralising electrical charge.
- Deodorises on application.
- Red liquid with floral fragrance.
For professional and industrial use only. Normal soil: Dilute 10 to 20ml A217 per litre of warm water (1:100 to 1:50). Heavy soil and restoration: Dilute 50ml per litre of warm water (1:20). Ceiling cleaning: Add 50ml B151 Oxibrite per 5 litres of A217 solution. (Observe cautions below).
Pressure washing: Mix 1 part A217 with 4 parts water and meter at desired setting. Always pre-test surface in an inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not use on water sensitive fabrics, unsealed wood, aluminium or other delicate surfaces. A
pply by sprayer, sponge or floor machine. Allow 2 to 5 minutes contact time for heavy soil, scrub if needed then rinse surface thoroughly with clean water. Carpets and fabrics should be extraction rinsed with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse.
For ceilings, apply A217/B151 solution by specialised spray equipment and observe all safety precautions. Wear suitable personal protective equipment and cover all sensitive furnishings.