Nitrile powder free blue gloves.
Disposable blue nitrile gloves manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European standards EN420, EN388 and EN374. Designed for procedures requiring a strong, high quality, dependable, latex free alternative.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Manufactured from nitrile butadiene synthetic rubber.
- Typical force at break: 9 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 650%.
- Typical tensile strength: 21Mpa.
- Food processing.
- Chemical handling.
- Heavier general purposes.
Features and Benefits
- Powder Free- reduces potential dust contamination.
- Textured to improve grip.
- Food safe- suitable for handling food products.
- Low in residual chemicals- reduces the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals.
- Textured- for enhanced grip.
- Blue coloured glove- offering traceability for the food industry and distinction from latex.
- Beaded cuff- for added strength and easier donning.
- Tear resistant- improved resistance to tearing compared to latex or PVC, provides greater durability.
Product code: GN19