Disposable latex gloves manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European standards EN420, EN388 and EN372. Gloves are intended to be used for low risk applications.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- AQL 1.5 quality gloves.
- Manufactured from natural rubber latex.
- Typical force at break: 9 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 700%
- Typical tensile strength: 21Mpa
- Packed 10 packs x 100 gloves per carton.
Lightly powdered for easy putting on and reduced perspiration.
Smooth to improve sensitivity.
- Low in residual chemicals, no detectable thiurams- reduces the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals.
- Beaded cuff, for added strength and easier donning.
- Food safe, suitable for handling food products.