1) Only sealed if badly deteriorated.
2) Use water-based acrylic seals.
3) Do not use solvent based seals.
4) Scrub with neutral or alkaline detergent, rinse, neutralize and dry before application.
) Not normally required.
2) Water-based polish may be used.
3) Never use solvent based polish.
4) Scrub with neutral or alkaline detergent, rinse, neutralize and dry.
1) Use systems 2, 3 and 7 as appropriate.
2) Systems involving use of water-based polishes will be very rarely required.
3) Old seals may be removed by scrubbing with alkaline strippers.
1) Detergents leaving a film, e.g. soap, must not be used.
2) Regular use of alkaline detergents will damage surface.
3) Oil/grease stains may be removed using a poultice of white spirit and whiting.