Vinyl Gloves Powdered.
Clear vinyl gloves manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European standards EN420, EN388 and EN374. Gloves are intended for use in minimal risk applications.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Manufactured from blue PVC plastisol suitable for food contact applications.
- Typical force at break: 4 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 350%
- Typical tensile strength: 9Mpa
- Food handling
Features and Benefits
- Lightly powdered for easy donning and reduced perspiration.
- Smooth to improve sensitivity.
- Latex free- reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft, smooth formulation- for improved feel and fit.
- Beaded cuff- for added strength and easier donning.
- Food safe- suitable for handling food products.