A perfumed floor maintainer which you can either damp mop or spray burnish. Clean and shine is a neutral formulation which produces a non slip resistance and high gloss finish.
Evans Clean and Shine floor maintainer contains a pleasant floral perfume. Will remove scuffmarks, repair scratches and also clean and restore the gloss on floors treated with a metallised polish. Ideal for most floors including vinyl, rubber, linoleum, asphalt, terrazzo, marble and sealed surfaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Increases durability of floor polish.
- Specially formulated for spray cleaning.
- Suitable for damp mopping & dry burnishing.
- Excellent results with high or ultra high speed machines.
- Buffs to a high gloss slip resistant finish.
- For use on floors treated with or without a metallised polish.
- Cleans & produces a slip resistant, high gloss finish.
- Damp mop or spray burnish.
- Contains a pleasant perfume.
Evans Green Tick – What You Need To Know
HOW DOES INDUSTRY JUDGE WHETHER A CHEMICAL HAS A HIGH OR LOW IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT?
Every chemical has some impact on the environment. There are many ‘green’ schemes used in the cleaning industry but none take into account all of the relevant factors. At Evans Vanodine, they have an innovative system for classifying products according to their overall environmental impact. Devised by one of their experienced research chemists, the WEIR system uses a set of seven criteria to analyse its products.
- Raw Materials Used
- Risk Of Release
- Environmental Hazard Class
- Impact Of Water Used
- Impact Of Usage
- pH Balance
- Impact Of Energy To Manufacturer