Vinyl Blue Gloves Powder free.
Disposable blue vinyl gloves manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European standards EN420, EN388 and EN374. These gloves are intended for use in low risk applications.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Manufactured from blue PVC plastisol suitable for food contact applications.
- Typical force at break: 4 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 350%.
- Typical tensile strength: 9Mpa.
- Food processing.
Features and Benefits
- Powder Free- reduces potential dust contamination.
- Smooth- to improve sensitivity.
- Latex Free- reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft, smooth formulation- for improved feel and fit.
- Beaded cuff- for added strength and easier donning.
- Food safe- suitable for handling food products.
- Blue glove- offering traceability for the food industry.