The 18' Broom Head with soft bristles is made with natural coco (coir).
- The humble broom is therefore a truly cosmopolitan tool, with hardwood stocks for the handle and head into which the bristles are set mostly originating from Britain!
- The ISO11033 18' wooden broom head with stiff bristles is made with natural bassine.
- It is an ideal broom for the sweeping of hard surfaces.
- We recommend the use of a bracket with this larger sized broom head to ensure stability and durability.
- The code for the bracket is STAY 01, please follow the link at the bottom of the page for further information and to purchase this bracket.