The Nilco Combi 1118 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is an ideal machine for use in larger areas – equally at home on pile carpet or hard floors, its adjustable motor-driven brush copes with virtually any flooring surface or covering. An ideal contractors machine, it is light in weight yet rugged and easy to use, its longer handle helping to reduce back fatigue. The 31 cm cleaning path of the model 1118 makes it an ideal choice in situations where tight corners are experienced.
- All Nilco uprights are for commercial use in such places as schools and offices.
- Quick release base plate design for changing the drive belt or clearing blockages
- Height adjustment for different carpet pile
- Overload protection on suction motor
- 12.5 metre cable
- Adjustment to increase brush endurance
- Separate motor to power the roller brush
- 2 year motor warranty
- Suction hose with air control
- Extension tube
- Spare drive belt
- 5 paper bags
- Please note other accessories are available separately.
The advantage of using a motorised brush that is fitted as standard to all Combi uprights is to:
- Agitate the surface being vacuumed to maximise the dirt pick-up.
- Reduce the time spent cleaning.
- Reduce labour costs.