Disposable blue latex gloves manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and European standards EN240, EN388 and EN374. Gloves are intended to be used for low risk applications.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- AQL 1.5 quality gloves.
- Manufactured from natural rubber latex using a blue vegetable dye.
- Typical force at break: 9 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 700%
- Typical tensile strength: 20Mpa
Lightly powdered for easy donning and reduced perspiration. Smooth for improved feel and fit.
- Low in residual chemicals- with no detectable thiurams, reduces the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals.
- Beaded cuff- for added strength and easier donning.
- Food safe- suitable for handling food products.
- Blue glove- offering traceability for the food industry.